Book an Appointment
To use our new Patient Portal to book online, please click on the link below. If you have already registered you should be able to log in and then choose “Appointments” on the left or if you do not see that, click the horizontal menu lines on the upper left and choose “Appointments” from the drop down menu. Then click on the selections you need and hit next until your appointment is made. If you need to be seen sooner than the next available appointment, please call us.
If you have not signed up for the portal yet and are a Whistler 360 Health patient, please follow these steps:
- To be able to book appointments online and eventually have access to other tools, please set up an account in our Patient Portal system by clicking this link.
- Click on “Create an account” and fill out the form. Have your Personal Health Number (PHN) handy.
- Activate your account by clicking the link that you will receive in an email and the second email should confirm your registration.
- If you need more information click on the “Get the User Guide” button on the log in page.
- Note that it will take a few business days to link your portal profile to your patient information so you will not be able to book appointments online until this link is made.
If you were able to use the previous Accession system, it will not be active after November 9, 2023.
If you need to be seen more urgently or if you do not have a family doctor or nurse practitioner, we have same-day booking options for people with non-emergency health care needs on specific days. It is on a first-call/first-booked basis and appointments need to be booked the same day. Please call first thing in the morning as spaces book up quickly. Currently, this service is available on: