Whistler 360 Health Collaborative Website Privacy Statement
This website has physical and technical measures in place to ensure the security of information.
Security measures have been integrated into the design, implementation, and day-to-day operating practises of the website as part of our continuing commitment to privacy.
Whistler 360 Health Collaborative Society does not track patterns of usage by any visitor. Whistler 360 Health Collaborative Society does collect information in log files on this server. This information, such as browser type, operating system, time of access, etc., gives us the opportunity to improve service and identify any problems. This information is not released to any third party.
The only exception to this is if we are legally compelled to provide this information. There is an obligation for Whistler 360 Health Collaborative Society to be able to track any unauthorized usage.
Links To Other Sites
Whistler 360 Health Collaborative Society has links to other websites that are not under its control. Whistler 360 Health Collaborative Society is not responsible for the contents of any linked website, any link contained in a linked website, or any changes or updates to such websites. The inclusion of any link does not mean that Whistler 360 Health Collaborative endorses that website.
Please be aware that Whistler 360 Health Collaborative Society is not responsible for the privacy practises of other websites that we link to. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of every website that requests personal information from you.
Whistler 360 Health Collaborative Privacy Code
Our privacy commitment to you
The Whistler 360 Health Collaborative Society Privacy Code is a formal statement of principles concerning the requirements for the protection of personal information provided by Whistler 360 Health Collaborative Society. The objective of the Privacy Code is to promote responsible and transparent practises in the management of personal information, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act.
These 10 principles, which form the basis of the Whistler 360 Health Collaborative Society Privacy Code, are interrelated, and Whistler 360 Health Collaborative Society will adhere to the ten principles as a whole. Whistler 360 Health Collaborative Society will continue to review its Privacy Code to ensure that it is relevant and remains current with changing technologies and laws.
- Accountability – We are responsible for personal information we collect.
- Identifying Purpose – We need to ensure that there is a purpose to every piece of information we collect.
- Consent – Personal information should not be collected, used, or disclosed without the prior knowledge and consent of the patient, subject to limited exceptions. Consent may be implied or expressly given, and may be given in writing or verbally.
- Limiting collection – We should collect only the minimum personal information necessary to fulfill stated purposes.
- Limiting use, disclosure, and retention – We must use and disclose personal information in accordance with the purposes given to the patient.
- Accuracy – Patient information must be kept accurate, up-to-date, and as complete as necessary to fulfill stated purposes.
- Safeguards – We have safeguards in place to protect personal information against risks such as loss, theft, unauthorized access and disclosure, copying, use, or alteration.
- Openness – We inform patients about the personal information we collect and store, the purposes for which it is used, the persons to whom it is disclosed, and how an individual may access it.
- Individual access – Patients are entitled to access their personal information to ensure its accuracy and completeness, and to identify to whom it was disclosed, subject to certain exceptions.
- Challenging compliance – Patients can challenge our compliance with these principles through our feedback process.
For more information please contact our Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-932-3977.